Try something new this Valentine's Day
Looking for something to do on Valentine's Day in Anchorage? Forget the store-bought Valentine’s chocolates and roses, we've got better ideas.
- Let's skate! The Dimond Ice Chalet will be open for ice skating on Valentine's Day. Bring your skates, or rent a pair and spend an hour or two on the ice.
- Catch a movie. Check the Regal Dimond Center Cinema schedule here.
- Dinner + Games. Dave & Busters promises to be lively and festive on Valentine's Day. Enjoy a meal and play some games, they'll be open until midnight with 1/2 price games after 9PM. Chili's Restaurant is serving a meal for two for $25 and includes an appetizer, 2 entrees, and a dessert.
- Enjoy a Sweet Treat. Baskin Robbins will be serving their Love potion # 31. Or stop by Ms. Fields for a gooey chocolate chip cookie or a heart-shaped cookie cake.
- Add Sparkle! One of Dimond Center's original retailers, Zales, will be the place to be on Valentine's Day. Their Valentine's Day collection is full of sparkle at really affordable prices!
Not Just for Couples
Valentine's Day isn't just for couples. Treat your kids, best-friend, mom, sister, or partner to a special treat or some fun spending time together. Any of these ideas make for a really lovely time or combine a few for a solid Valentine's Day adventure.